Are wondering where I have been and why there are tumbleweeds on the blog now ???
No ... Oh forget it then.
Anyway I have been no where. I think you deserve an update but these are the things going on.
1. Wake up
2. Do the school thing-make breakfast, make lunch, run to the bus stop or drive if we over sleep which is frequently.
3. Clean house, do laundry and try to survive until nap time for the beast.
4. While she growls in her sleep I do yet more laundry, house cleaning and maybe read the paper and watch some soaps (yes I know but sleezy TV is the exact opposite to Curious George and SpongeBob Squarepants)
5. She gets up and we prepare lunch and get ready to go to Gramma's (she is the afternoon babysitter between Mom leaving and Dad coming home)
6. Make dinner and get myself dressed for work.
7. Work is my break- Believe that!!
8. 1am Bed and then.......
We are back to #1
Exciting isn't it?? This weather sucks and I don't want to do anything outside. I want to load the wood stove to the hilt and bake in my 80 degree house. I need the Bahamas in my life.