- Saturday - came home from camping, plugged the camper in and headed straight to a graduation party until 8pm when the girls and I left to collapse into bed. (Dad was a tough guy and partied all night)
- Sunday - Shop for a birthday present and go to 4 stores before I find what I need with 2 whiny kids, wash my king sized comforter at the Laundromat due to pee accident then get to the BD party. On the upside I did get out to hang with my girlfriend B for a few hours after 8.
- Monday - Swimming lessons at 9:30 Doctor's appointment at 10:30 ( mystery rash on the girls) Grocery shopped and came home to the laundry hell. Made a roast beef dinner as I can really only cook 2 nights a week.
- Tuesday - Swimming and stayed at the beach until 11ish. Picked up my niece and hung out at home trying to clean a bit. Did nap for 40 minutes as I am back to work tonight. 3:30-midnight work - Pretty sad when your job is a rest from your life
- Wednesday - Swimming 9:30-Left and decided to check out the Falmouth Street Fair - a nightmare with 2 small children by the way but Lily was a huge help. Came home after dropping the kids to Gramma to find my 65 gallon fish tank had sprung a leak and flooded half of my living room. Had to drain the rest, clean the floor and find foster homes for the few fish we had. Oh and get ready for work by 3:30pm.
- Thursday - 9:30 swimming, 11:30am-1:30 Clamming class for 5 year olds( I am actually looking forward to this-should be fun.) then off to work a 3:30.
Ok now I know that is alot to read but honestly am I a freaking nut?? I do a lot for my kids but I feel like I am a chicken with my head cut off. I am a multi-tasker but by the end I am exhausted and if something (fish tank explosion) occurs I am in over my head.
SO the big question- How do I get off this f'ing merry-go-round because I am done? Also I think I am actually too busy to rent a dumpster and do the purge anyway.
I also have some calls in for a dog that is off the hook class. If we -more like I- don't get a handle on this dog he will be going to the hot dog factory. Oh did I mention flea bombed the house on Saturday as a flea emergency was called in by my sister as we were driving home from Maine. We wanted to get ahead of any flea problem before the dog came home from the kennel. He was washed and shiny but we needed to wash an 18lb cat and clean the house.That is just another thing to add on- see what I am saying.